Friday, January 29, 2021

BY A SON FOR HIS MOM

  • I know a person who  can not hate
  • I know a person who can not mistake
  • Her smiles are blessings, She is my fate
  • She always waits for me even if I am late
  • She makes the food always good to taste
  • She can not be wrong and this is my faith
  • The Queen of my heart, the owner of my soul
  • The best I could get, the best I could own
  • The one with the pride the one who can't be wrong
  • The one who can't be tired the one who can't be old
  • She always smiles like the beauty of the Gold
  • The best I could get the one who can't be lost
  • The one with the smiles the only reason of my life
  • The one who remembers me even in her cries
  • The only reason of my life the only reason of my smiles
  • I know a person who can not hate
  • I know a person who can not mistake

I wrote this for my mother on her birthday as a gift on 4th of November.

2 comments:

Baffling Desires

  With tears in eyes, with pressure on the throat  After losing his soul he passed away  He thought it was a start, but never it was With th...