Monday, January 25, 2021

Lost but Living

 It is always my honor to be me

It is always my pleasure to be me

The devils are here and angels maybe

Human, I am, l may be good or bad maybe

It is always my luck to be me

I wish I could fly as high as beyond the sky

But humanity is here great joy for me

It was just a mistake, hurting maybe

Repentance is here forgiveness maybe

Kindness is here Tolerance maybe

Life could be better and different maybe 

Hopes are here and misunderstandings maybe

Why not we forget, Why not we forgive

Why be so cruel and rude maybe 

Let us not wait and Let us not late 

Just forgive others just be good

It is life it is dark but bright maybe

It is always my honor to be me

It is always my pleasure to be me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baffling Desires

  With tears in eyes, with pressure on the throat  After losing his soul he passed away  He thought it was a start, but never it was With th...